ONLY FOR 18 YEARS +
A lot of work has been going on before and since our first Pay & Play Enduro on the 31st October – Track mods have been made and constant tweeks to ensure things are in top shape for your enjoyment!
We have a very exciting course marked out for you guys and look forward to seeing everyone out on track.
We have lowered the price & increased the amount of riders allowed but will never have to many out in any one day.
We have a 3 Track Levels system in place:
Novice – following Track 3
Intermediate – following Track 2
Hard – following Track 1
All abilities will find their Track Level fun and challenging! The course provides an opportunity to try a different Track that may be slightly above where you are comfortable, adding an opportunity for progression.
This Track/event is not suitable for Beginner riders.
- Due to current Covid 19 restrictions, social distancing measures will be in place and a limit of 15 riders only per event
- Paddock/parking will be marked out in accordance with current guidelines.
- Sign on from 8.30am – 9.30am
- Rider Briefing – 9.45am strictly
- Sighting Lap – 10am
- No Spectators will be allow – again due to current restrictions.
More infomation will be sent via email apon Ticket purchase re Rules/Regulations & Covid measures for the Event
Ride Safe – Ride Legal – RC Live Ltd